"The greatest journey begins with a single step."


Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 20

Read: 2 Nephi 31 – Jacob 1

Mark: 2 Nephi 31:10-13, 20

“When we understand our baptismal covenant and the gift of the Holy Ghost, it will change our lives and will establish our total allegiance to the kingdom of God. When temptations come our way, if we will listen, the Holy Ghost will remind us that we have promised to remember our Savior and obey the commandments of God.”
~ Elder Robert D. Hales

Sometimes we take our baptism for granted. What do you do to remember and increase your appreciation for your baptism?


Day 21
Read: Jacob 2-4

5 comments:

  1. I am slowly getting caught up and thought I'd chime in on the blog. I really like the flip chart to keep me focused instead of just reading it straight through. Great idea, RS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the flip chart too. Because the reading is broken down into manageable pieces, I don't feel overwhelmed by the task. When we get behind by a day, we just split the extra reading between 2 days so that it's not double the work. And the spirit that the reading brings keeps us going back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan. 23 I am finally caught up and what a spiritual experience we (Mel and I) are having with our reading. Our daughter is so close to us during this. She approves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dot said: I have really been trying to keep up with the reading, and so far, so good

    ReplyDelete